Aquascape IonGen™ (G2) Complete System
Aquascape IonGen™ System (G2)
The IonGen™ second-generation electronic water clarifier for Ponds, Pondless® Waterfalls and other decorative water features drastically reduces maintenance and provides crystal clear water without the use of chemicals.
A microprocessor inside the IonGen™ release ions from a scientifically blended and tested probe that achieves maximum treatment results in water features.
- Drastically reduces pond maintenance
- Helps eliminate unsightly water conditions without the use of chemicals
- Simple to install
- Can be used with fish and plants
- Energy efficient (less than $1 a month in electricity cost)
- Treats ponds up to 25,000 gallons
- Probe typically lasts 1-3 seasons, depending on the ionization level it is operated at, size of pond and water parameters of the water feature.
- Complete with electronic control panel, outdoor-rated transformer, flow chamber, probe, fittings
- Outdoor weatherproof Control Panel
- Easy to read digital display
- Adjustable ionization level
- Indicator notifies you when the probe needs to be replaced
- Cable to transformer (12' long) and probe (15' long)
- Tool-free probe installation
- Angled probe helps deflect debris and reduce clogging
- 2" threaded inlet and outlet
- Durable quick connect electrical connections
- Can be installed directly into the water feature plumbing or the Flow Chamber can be placed in an area with good water circulation
- 2" PVC slip fittings and universal barbed hosetail fittings (1", 1.25", 1.5")