Atlantic Pond De-icer
The Atlantic® 300 Watt De-Icer has a small LED light to indicate it is functioning, the blue glowing light indicates it is in standby mode and turns green when it is heating. This allows you to know for sure your heater is working. The heater is thermostatically controlled so it only turns on enough to keep a hole in the ice from forming. Even when covered in snow the unit will maintain an opening.
Atlantic® 300W PD300 Heater
- Watts: 300
- Cord Length: 20'
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Dimensions: 8"W x 4"H
- Floats on top of the water
- Thermostatically controlled never to get hot
- LED indicator light shows when heater is on stand-by (blue) and in heating mode (green)
- Completely safe when used with a pond liner or plastic pond
- PVC construction - no corrosion
- Fish friendly - assists the escape of toxic gases all winter long to help maintain a toxic-free environment for fish living under the ice
- State-of-the-art thermostat: Faster and more effective response to temperature changes - increases the unit's life by years